Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Part three Bloggers choice #2


I Walked away from Niall and back to the hotel room as I walked in I felt the cold air hit my warm skin from the fan. I took a breath and sat down on the edge of the bed giving my brain a moment to try to absorb ever thing he said... Niall was a gambler..Niall stole a car, and killed someone...And now I'm apart of this I thought while holding my head in my hands and taking big breaths feeling useless I can't do anything to help or to get out of this I just have to go with this....

I decided then sat looking through the window to see Niall walking back to the room
I just sighed and tried to bring a decent smile to my face as he walked through the doors..
I failed.

"You doing okay? I understand if you don't trust me or dislike or hate..you don't have to fake your emotion with a sad smile." He spoke softly as he stood in front of me and gave a sigh.

I sat there silent for a few minutes looking at him trying to tell if he meant it or not.

"I don't dislike or hate you I still see you as a friend I just can't look at you the same your different
then the Niall I know...but it's okay." I spoke strongly and truthful then stood up facing a little lower then his face. due to the height distance then looked up at him.

"And now it's time to stop moaning and get to work. From here on I'll help you in any way i may, I don't seem to have anything better to do." I said with a little bit of a pitiful laugh then started gathering my things I knew we we're about to leave and didn't want to waste anytime. I know it's not fair that I don't get a choice..But this is still my life and I will live the most of it while I still can

I only pray one day this will all be a memory and I'll be home and things will be normal....  

2 comments:

  1. I love it, I love this story plz write more. It would be supper cute if they got together and he rescued her some how and they fell in love ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I love this story plz write more. It would be supper cute if they got together and he rescued her some how and they fell in love ;).

    ReplyDelete