Monday, February 23, 2015

How to curl with and without a curling iron



My how to is how do you curl hair without heat or a curling irons. I was browsing YouTube when I stumbled upon the video. Before you attempt to start curl you're hair you will need, Hairspray, and Hair clips. That simple, from there take your middle and ring finger and hold them together making sure the other fingers are out of the way. Then take your hair split down a fair portion that you know will fit over your fingers, then wrap it tightly around your fingers after your sure its tight take the hairspray, and generously spray around the curl, then put the hair clip through the hole as you part it out of your fingers and clip it to your head. Repeat this as you go around the head after you are done leave to sit for at least a good hour or longer if you feel needed. 



My second how to do will be one of the newest curling irons there are. The Conair Curl Secret. I happened too get one of these recently and have learned the dos and don'ts, first off don't attempt to use unless your hair has just been dried and strait. I know this because i attempted it i found the curls didn't come out right and they spit out more curls. If you don't own one me saying spit out might sound silly but because this device sucks in your hair. If it happens to become knotted or you put too much hair in it, it simple release the hair it had wrapped up before it could be tangled or stuck. Pretty cool if you ask me :) but too move on to actually use it, there is a curve in the gap where you can lay a normal amount of hair after laying it all the way across just close it then it sucks up the hair placing it in the rounded hole and release when complete and from there just repeat. I found this to be the funniest and easiest way to curl hair as long as your hair is smooth and strait enough to work.



5 comments:

  1. I love that you wrote about "no-heat" methods of styling your hair. Personally, I can't afford a curling iron or any products so I like that you shared your styling without heat techniques. Great topic keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you wrote about "no-heat" methods of styling your hair. Personally, I can't afford a curling iron or any products so I like that you shared your styling without heat techniques. Great topic keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Great way to do you hair without all the damage. I also know someone that can curl their hair with a flat iron its very intriguing to me but don't understand it.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Awesome topic. I've been wanting to curl my hair without heat or any kind of iron, but it just doesn't come out the way I want. It comes out like all frizzy. The conair curl iron seems useful. I should buy one. Anyways love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Awesome topic. I've been wanting to curl my hair without heat or any kind of iron, but it just doesn't come out the way I want. It comes out like all frizzy. The conair curl iron seems useful. I should buy one. Anyways love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete