Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hair Accessories and the Red Carpet

The Red carpet is known for seeing the new looks of today from the out fit and make up down to the accessories in their hair. And that's what my current event is, I want to talk about these crazy hair pieces we find on the red carpet today, from the searching I've  done I've found all the usual from a cute flower head band to these out there jewelry that curve through their hair. The styles at the red carpet showed a lot of there personality through the flower head bands giving a girly touch,
to a beautiful jeweled hair clips, giving an elegant touch to a matured woman. Then you have the younger girls showing off these amazing talented braids that take your breath away. There any were from fish tales to the wrap around braid and beautiful colors.

5 comments:

  1. Really like the pictures. The explanation was great. I'm hoping to see more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it,but what do you think of the girls that just go to the extreme?I do think the girls with the ten pounds of hair on top of there head or half of there hair cut off is a major statement in the wrong direction what do you think? I love the photos and cant wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it,but what do you think of the girls that just go to the extreme?I do think the girls with the ten pounds of hair on top of there head or half of there hair cut off is a major statement in the wrong direction what do you think? I love the photos and cant wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like seeing different trends and enjoy seeing them. I do have to say that I like seeing girls walking on the red carpet, seeing how they dress or how they do their hair. With seeing that, it just gives me ideas on how to do my hair you know what I mean. To be able to do that same hairstyle or dress how they dress. Anyways I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd totally wear these headbands, why you may ask? Cause they are AWESOME. I think your topic is pretty interesting because of the amount of celebrity's in the world changing up their do's. You should talk about Lady Gaga because shes a weird one that likes to stay trendy in the weirdest ways. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete